Full-automatic dispensing machine participates in the last procedure of insulating glass production line. The preceding procedure is preparing composite flakes. Then the composite flakes are transferred into the dispensing machine. The full-automatic dispensing machine is composed of loader, gluing pushing workbench and unloader. The full-automatic dispensing machine automatically measures thickness and length of the glass on the loader, and generates corresponding parameters. Then it coats glue on the four sides of glass on the glue pushing workbench. At last, glass will be delivered out via the unloader.
Structure of insulating glass full-automatic dispensing machine is as follows:
As shown in the above figure, the device is mainly composed of glue-feeding system, glue-mixing system, glue pushing system and glass delivering system.
1.Glue-feeding system is composed of air pump and mechanical parts, mainly for supplying glue from glue barrel to plunger pump.
2.Plunger pump A/B of the mixing-glue system is driven by motor to squeeze proportional glue into mixer. After well mixed, the glue is delivered to glue pushing head.
3.Glue-dispensing part is composed of glue pushing head, glue patter and crescent-shaped lever for detecting glue depth. Servo control system controls the glue pushing head motion of lifting (Z axis), clenching (Y axis) and rotation (B axis).
4.Glass-delivery system is composed of input and output parts, two sections for each part (for some manufacturers, the input is an entirety), as well as a suction cup as auxiliary for glue pushing.
1) First section of input part is composed of reducer, shaft coupling and synchronous belt. The 5th axis motor delivers glass to the glue pushing head. At the end of the section there is a thickness detection device for glass thickness detecting.
2) Second section of input part is generally similar with the first section, only that there is no width detection device in this section. The 6th axis motor delivers glass for glass length detecting.
3) Except the first section and second section participate in glue pushing, the suction cup is used to adsorb glass to keep glass stable. The suction unit is composed of suction cup, synchronous belt(X axis), guide rail and so on. Motion of suction unit should always keep synchronous with the second section of input part and first section of output part.
4) First section of output part is composed of two synchronous belts in V-shaped distribution. This section serves (7th axis) as execution part during gluing in horizontal direction. Glass withdraw is also completed in this section.
5) Second section of output part has the same structure with the first section. This section (8th axis) is for delivering glued glass out. When gluing big glass sheets, the second section also serves as execution part.
The technological process is as follows:
1. Fast coating glue speed.
2. Ensure glue is fully filled without “bright line”and“blank space”.
3. Ensure the smoothness of the gluing surface. The gluing at corners should be processed flat and full.
4. High automaticity: Thickness, length, depth, height of glass are measured on line. The production line is adaptable to large and small glass sheets.
Comparison among multiple control systems
|System type||Feature||Advantage||Disadvantage |
|Manually push glue||Workers coat glue to each side of the stationary glass manually. ||Low cost||Low automation level; Low productivity; Gluing quality is out of control.|
|KINCO solution||Controlled by motion controller, executed by field bys servo system. ||Cost effective; High automation level; Better gluing quality.||-|
|CNC system solution||Controlled by CNC system, executed by servo system. ||High automation level; Better gluing quality.||High cost|
Block diagram of Kinco CANopen solution
Notes: quantity of servo driver changes according to different application.
Features of Kinco CANopen solution
1. The solution is based on CANopen bus, easy for wiring, high accuracy as well as high cost effective.
2. Kinco field bus motion controller is used to achieve high automation level. Germany 3S Codesys software is adopted for controller programming. The main frequency of the CPU is up to 800Mhz to achieve microsecond level execution speed.
3. Analog signal for thickness detecting and encoder signal are directly input into servo driver, which will reduces scanning time to ensure quick response, accurate measurement and better glue pushing quality.
4. The solution adopts Kinco high-end JD series servo driver, which confirms to UL certification, supports STO function. The isolated hardware interfaces ensures stability.
5. Flexible cables are used for gluing push head to make sure the cables not be broken.
6. CAN bus based control system ensures easy hardware and software maintenance and easy expansion for multiple applications.
7. Powerful fault detection and handling capacity: the main control unit monitors servo running status in real-time, and transfers status information, fault information to HMI for real-time displaying. Main while, the controller could handle the corresponding servo driver according to the fault information received from the bus.
Configuration of Kinco CANopen solution
|1||Display unit||KINCO MT4512TE||10inches high resolution HMI|
|2||Control system||KINCO F122-D1608T||Imported controller with 2 CAN bus ports, built-in16DI/8D0|
|3||Expansion I/O||KINCO RP2D-1608C, RP2D-0016C, RP2A-0402C||CAN bus expansion, 16DI/8D0, 16DO, 4AI/2AO|
|4||Servo system for input delivery, output delivery and suction cup||KINCO JD430-AA-000, SMH110D-0105-20AAK-4LKC, MOT-008-LL-KC1, ENCCA-LL-KC1||Servo system with CANopen interface, Servo motor 1.0KW,5NM|
|5||Servo system for gluing pushing head lifting||KINCO JD620-AA-000, SMH130D-0210-20ABK-4HKC, MOT-008-LL-KC2-B, ENCCA-LL-KC1||Servo system with CANopen interface, Servo motor with brake 2.0KW,10NM|
|6||Servo system for glue pushing head clenching and rotating||KINCO JD430-AA-000, SMH60S-0040-30AAK-3LKN, MOTF-005-LL-KC0, ENCCF-LL-KC0||Servo system with CANopen interface, Servo motor 0.4KW,1.3NM, flexible cable|
This system has been put in use after debugging completed. Glue pushing speed is up to 30 meters per minute. Glue coating quality can compare with other high-end control systems. The system is easy for operation and stable performance. Kinco solution are welcome to customer for achieving same performance as imported control system with 30% lower price.