The Kinco MK series all-in-one HMI-PLC retains the high cost performance of the Kinco HP series of all-in-one machines, but adopts a high-performance CPU and the new DTools software technology platform for programming the HMI, so as to support more rich picture components and functions of the new software. In addition, combined with the Kinco M-IoT technology platform it provides remote download, pass through PLC communication over the network, VNC remote monitoring, equipment management and other advanced remote operation and maintenance functions. This will provide more value for our users.
• M-IoT function
• Performance Upgrade
• Extended function
• High speed pulse counter
• High speed pulse output
• Serial communication ports
• Built-in Internet of Things functions, support program upload and download, pass through PLC communication through network, VNC remote monitoring, equipment management and other rich remote operation and maintenance functions, easy to use and powerful, to facilitate the application needs of customers in various applications.
• The HMI part adopts an industrial CPU, 700MHz main frequency, 128MB Flash + 64MB DDR2 large capacity storage and supports the new generation of touch screen DTools programming software, to further improve the performance of the product.
• The PLC supports a rich variety of extension modules, it can be extended with a maximum of 8 KS extension modules. It can meet the needs of a variety of applications of users, with a better cost performance.
High speed pulse counter
• 4 high speed pulse counters are provided. Each high-speed counter allows a maximum of 32 PV values and supports 32 "CV=PV" interrupts. High speed counter supports a variety of modes, it can be single-phase, dual-phase (Up/Down), AB phase (1-fold and 4-fold frequency).The maximum counting frequency of the four pulse counters is 50KHz.
Users can use the HSC configuration wizard in the programming software to configure it directly.
High speed pulse output
• 4 high-speed pulse outputs are provided, all support PTO (pulse string) and PWM (pulse width modulation) output signals.The software provides PLS (PWM or PTO), positioning control command group, PFLO_F (follow instruction) and other functions to facilitate users implementing simple motion control applications.
Serial communication ports
• The PLC part contains 2 RS485 interfaces, PORT1, PORT2, with communication rates of up to 115.2kbps. PORT1 supports Kinco programming protocols, Modbus RTU master and slave stations, and free serial protocol.PORT2 supports Modbus RTU master and slave stations and free serial protocol.
■ MODEL SPECIFICATION
|Name||Order no.||PLC Specification|
|Supply voltage||DI||DO||AI||AO||High speed counter||High speed output||Port||Extension module||Dimensions(mm) （L*W*H）|
|MK070||MK070E-33DT||DC 24V||16||14*Transistor||2*IV||1*IV||4*Max 50KHz|
|up to 8||204*150*38.55|
|Display||Color||Resolution||Backlight||Brightness||Touch Panel||Backlight life||Memory||Recipe memory||Expandable memory||Program download|
|800*480||LED||250cd/m²||4-wire precision resistance network||50000 hours||128M Flash|
|256KB+RTC||1 USB Host|
1 USB Slave